pages

June 23, 2011

sixteen thank you's

The Sixteen keeps getting amazing feedback from all sorts of directions since the degree show. And I would like to say THANK YOU x16 to everyone!



(someone had straightened the mental patient during the exhibition 
week, which is quite funny, since I thought I nailed it 
pretty well so it would stay wonky.
Note: it is not supposed to be straight...)


For anyone who didn't get a chance/is interested in seeing the video, the installation will be showing in the UCA Pop Up Gallery in Chatham, Kent within the next few weeks onward ( I will update as soon as I know the timetable). There will be a great collection from fellow graduating students as well, so I really recommend a visit!



And here is a thirty second sneeky peeky taster preview of the video itself.


No comments: